What we collect
When you visit our website or engage with Kygo Life's channels, we may collect some information such as:
- Personal information (if provided) such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, IP address and demographic information such as location and language.
- Purchase information such as name, company name, delivery address, and order information (products ordered and serial numbers, quantities, dates of purchase, order numbers and payment information).
- Relevant information provided by you through surveys and special offers.
- Behaviour information collected via Cookies and Pixels. For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect, see that specific section.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Improve our products and services.
- Provide better customer experience through our website and other channels.
- Inform you of special offers, promotions and product launches (with your explicit authorisation to do so).
- Provide you with customer service and warranty support, handle your requests or complaints.
If you choose not to provide the required and necessary data, we may not be able to meet requests for customer service or warranties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your data and third parties
We will never sell your information to third parties. We may share some information with third parties listed below. We take the necessary actions to secure that all third parties respect and protect your data.
- Vendors who are carrying out services on our behalfs, such as billing, order fulfilment, shipping, data storage, sales, advertising, research, customer service, transportation, fraud prevention and security and IT support. These vendors are prohibited from using your data for purposes other than performing these specific services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive or mobile device. Once you agree to cookies, you permit us to recognise your device, store your settings and preferences. Through cookies, we can tailor the website and offer to your needs, measure effectiveness of advertising and perform analysis and searches. Some cookies are placed in your browser cache, while others are stored with Adobe Flash Player files.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. These help us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to individual customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system after 38 months.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can want to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically allow cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. The non-acceptance of cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
You have the option to delete stored cookies on your computer:
- For Internet Explorer (version 9), you must manually delete cookie files, visit //support.microsoft.com/kb/278835.
- For Firefox (version 16), delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” and then “Show Cookies”, then click “Remove All Cookies”.
- For Chrome (version 23), access the “Customise and control” menu, click “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, then select “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Pixels are small electronic tags with unique identifiers embedded in websites, online ads and/or email that are designed to collect usage information like ad impressions or clicks and e-mail open rates, measure effectiveness of advertising campaigns; and access user cookies.
As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather information through other methods.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We'll soon provide a direct link to make this action more accessible to you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see which of your data we have stored.
If you believe that any information we are keeping on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be wrong.
Kygo Life AS (Stortorvet 10, 0178 Oslo, Norway) is data controller and is responsible for the processing of your data.